- The person making the reservation MUST be aged 18 or above.
- Only one extra guest is allowed for each room. Additional charges are required. Persons not included in the reservation but remain in the room after 9 pm are considered undeclared guests and the Management will request for relevant charges on the following day.
- The number of guests only renting the multi-function room but not together with the family suite is limited to two.
- The online room reservation system only shows the basic charges. In case of complication of additional guests, special services, long stay etc., the Management will follow up to inform guests of the actual charges by email.
- Full payment of rental charges is required for confirming the reservation. Room(s) on hold will be released if there is any delay of payment without notifying the Management
- Credit card payment is possible by choosing PayPal during online reservation
If guests wish to make reservation for five persons or more, please fill out the form under “Contact Us”. Personnel of Customer Service shall reply within one to three days.
- Guests’ personal particulars will only be kept confidential except for analytical uses in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- Reservation will be confirmed after we have received the proof of payment of the deposit
Extra charges would incur under the following circumstances:
- Transferring the deposit through different banking or credit card systems, such as transferring money by Jetco to Union Pay;
- Transferring the money from outside Hong Kong to Espace Elastique’s banking accounts in Hong Kong
Charges imposed by the payment media, including the part charged to the receiver, will be borne by the guests. If guests from the Mainland, Macao or other places can ask their friends or relatives in Hong Kong to transfer the deposit to us on their behalf, they can save such extra charges.
Change of arrival date and cancellation of reservation
- Automatic confirmation of room reservation once deposit is made. Afterwards, any change of scheduled arrival date incurs an administration fee of 20% of the net basic room price. Validity of deposit lasts 3 months.
- 48 hours cancellation policy applies; 72 hours for festive times. Refund of deposit will be made after deducting an administration fee of HK$500.
- Change of check in date is not accepted within 24 hours of scheduled arrival. Deposit paid shall be forfeited.
- Only ONE postponement is accepted due to poor weather conditions such as typhoon, heavy rainstorm (with reference to warnings issued by the Hong Kong Observatory). Rescheduling shall be set within 3 months for guests inside HK territory and 6 months for those without. Request of postponement shall be made no later than 12nn the day before arrival; otherwise it shall be considered a cancelled booking.